Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Who Says It's Not Good To Have A Plan?"

So, I was talking to a guy who says he's a "Survivalist". I asked him what he's planning for a food source in an extended emergency. He replied "My wife, and I have been stocking up a frozen food and bulk meat at Sam's Club." I now ask "How do you plan a keeping all of this frozen?" He replied "I have a generator and about 50 gallons of gas". I now ask "What do you plan on doing if you gas runs out, and you can't get any more?" He replied "I'm sure there are going to be plenty of people out there who don't own guns." I then replied "If that's how you feel, you better stay the fuck away from my house, because you'll get a face full of lead!"

There are people out there that are planning on your weakness.... Get PREPARED....

No comments:

Post a Comment